John K. Schlichting
Mr. Schlichting specializes in the following areas: business litigation, construction law and construction defect, insurance coverage, insurance litigation / bad faith, professional negligence (architects and engineers), real estate litigation, personal injury, premises liability and product liability.
- California (1993)
- Arizona (1994)
- B.S., University of Wisconsin-Madison (1989)
- J.D., California Western School of Law (1993)
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
San Diego Magazine’s” Top Lawyer in San Diego” (2015-2018)
MC Consultants, Inc.
- 21st Annual West Region Construction Litigation & Insurance Coverage Conference (2015)
- 20th Annual West Region Construction Litigation & Insurance Coverage Conference (2014)
National Business Institute (NBI)
- Personal Injury From A – Z (2017)
Additionally, Mr. Schlichting has presented various seminars for private companies, trade groups and insurers. He has spoken on topics such as basic principles of insurance coverage, benefits and risks of contractual ADR provisions, protecting yourself through risk transfer using contract provisions, how to work your way through the California Right to Repair Act (“SB800”), managing the cost side of litigation, and Current Trends in various areas of law such as personal injury, product liability, construction law and construction defect and environmental / toxic tort.